As the Freedom Network enters its 2.0 phase, we believe it is time to launch our FreeDAO to bring all of our co-builders "users" together to build the future ecology of the Freedom Network.
With 233 countries around the world, Freedom as a social platform promotes communication without borders, so the DAO Councillors will be made up of 233 Freedom co-builders, including 33 DAO Councillors from the project, agency, operations and technology, and 200 DAO Councillor community builders for marketing.
DAO Councillor status is granted to those with 10,000 or more active DAO Councillor community links.
In order to enable early DAO Councillors to quickly complete the construction of the Councillor community, Freedom Test Network 2.0 will open an internal test channel, co-constructors need to submit relevant personal information to participate in the DAO Councillor audit, the specific operation process is as follows.
- 1.submit personal information about the co-builder's community
- 2.wait for the audit
- 3.pass the audit
- 4.Pledge the DAO councillor
- 5.Pledge completed
- 6.Receive a councillor badge
About DAO Councillor Pledge:
Pledge 10,000 USDT to become a DAO Councillor for the internship period after passing the Co-Builder Community Information Audit during the Test Network 2.0
About the internship period:
If you do not complete the DAO promotion criteria within 180 days, your pledge will be automatically refunded to your original wallet at the end of the 180-day internship period via contract.
Co-builders can become DAO Councillors by completing the DAO Councillor promotion criteria within 90 days, if the criteria is not met within 90 days, then Councillors with 20,000 or more active users in the Councillor community can also become Councillors
- 1.If there are new DAO Councillors among the active users of the DAO Councillor community link, only the active users of the community link minus the active users of the new Councillor community link will be counted.
- 2.When the number of DAO Councillors is about to exceed the set number of 233, the platform will initiate a new proposal to define the criteria for DAO Councillors and all platform users will be able to vote on the new criteria for DAO Councillors.
- 1.10 FDI incentives per active user growth for DAO Councillor community links, which will be stacked with the user incentive pool(DAO MP community user growth incentive cap of 100,000,000 FDI)
- 2.[Paid Group Earnings] Councillor community users create paid groups, 20% of the group earnings will be councillor earnings
- 3.[Paid Advertising Revenue] Councillor community users pay to paint group ranking, councillors can get 70% of the revenue
- 4.DAO Councillors have the power to initiate proposals
There are 233 countries worldwide and they are
China, North Korea, South Korea, Mongolia, Japan, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Thailand, Thailand, Thailand, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Timor-Leste, Philippines, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Iran, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Oman Azerbaijan, Armenia, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Cyprus, Palestine, Israel, Turkey
- 1.Countries: Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Greece, Albania, United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Spain, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America. Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, Vatican, Santiago, Hungary
- 2.Regions: Gibraltar (British-occupied), Faroe Islands (Danish)
- 1.Countries: Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Mauritania, Cyprus, Senegal, Gambia, Algeria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Niger, Nigeria, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Sao Tome and Principe, Chad, Sudan, South Sudan, Central Africa, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Ethiopia. Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Djibouti, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, DRC, Congo Brazzaville, Gabon, Angola, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique, Comoros, Madagascar, Seychelles, Mauritius, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Swaziland, Lesotho
- 2.Regions: Réunion (France), Western Sahara, St Helena (UK)
- 1.Countries: Australia, Papua New Guinea, Solomons, New Zealand, Palau, Niue, Nauru, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Cook Islands, Tuvalu, Tonga, Kiribati, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa
- 2.Regions: Norfolk Island (AUS), Christmas Island (AUS), Cocos Islands (AUS), Northern Mariana Islands (USA), Guam (USA), Tokelau (NEW), Wallis and Futuna (FRA), New Caledonia (FRA), American Samoa, French Polynesia, Pitcairn Islands (GBR)
- 1.Countries: Canada, USA, Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, El Salvador, Honduras, Niagara, Costa Rica, Panama, Cuba, Jamaica, Bahamas, Haiti, Dominica, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Dominica, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Barbados, Grenada, Trinidad and Tobago
(Netherlands), Saint-Barthélemy (France), Curaçao (Netherlands), Aruba (Netherlands)
- 1.Countries: Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay, Guyana, Suriname, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay.
- 2.Regions: French Guiana, Huaylvinas Islands
Antarctic continent and surrounding islands